Wellness Search

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wellness And I

Welcome one and all to Wellness and I. Here I write about, well obviously wellness and my experience as a consulting dietitian to help you get the solutions to your common querries about health.
Now there have been many a write ups you have read through in magazines and newspapers, trying to figure out whats that one formula that would keep your health demons away. Wait! Stop right there. Incase you're drawing conclusions that my blog is one of them then you have got it all wrong. Don't worry I am not interested in boring you either. i will be sharing something that has not only worked for my health but also something that would be situational therapy as per our current lifestyles.
If you have any querries / doubts about your own or your friends and family's wellness you could log on and mail me and I shall update you with the practical solution the very next day.
Till then, its been wonderfull writing to you.
Wish you Wellness.

Regards,
Neha Wasnik

2 comments:

kricket24x7 said...

all the best for your blog... welcome to the writer's club

MARKETING GUIDELINES FOR BEGINNERS said...

madam JI..........wot i shud i do to increase my height....m only 6 ft. kindly advise.......also i want body like our sallu bhai.....dat 2 in just one week.....awaitin ur revert....urgent.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails